- we focus on your needs and objectives -
Have you already completed a lot of training but still feel like you want to work on yourself a bit more?
Do you have a specific work problem that you cannot handle?
Is there a new challenge ahead of you that you want to tackle with best results possible?
Are you in a top position but have nobody to share your doubts and strategies with?
Do you want to reveal your true potential and look at things from a different perspective?
If you think that your matter requires individualized care, then coaching might be the right solution for you. The coach will be there just for you to help you with your goals and find the path to their fulfillment.
The aim of the coaching is to help clients to develop their personal potential and improve their performance. The specific focus is tailored to individual needs in relation to corporate objectives. The relationship between the coach and the coaches is based on partnership and joint efforts to achieve the objectives set.
Coaching brings not only increased personal performance but it also aims to make the coaches put their heart in the job. Our clients are directed to realize the value of what they do, what others do, what it is for, and what it is all "about". This leads to closer contact with themselves, with their own feelings, and to asking questions about the meaning of what they do.
BENEFITS OF COACHING:
- strengthening (self-)motivation and recovering energy
- improvement of efficiency and productivity
- coaches create their own tailor-made solutions - adjusted to the situation and personality.
- coaches get quickly to the heart of the problem = faster solution to the client's needs
- individual and objective-oriented approach
WHEN TO USE COACHING:
- if you want to work on yourself and improve your skills
- in improving the work-life balance
- in dealing with sensitive issues (with teams, supervisors, subordinates, colleagues, clients)
- in solving specific needs
- in preparation and implementation of a change
- in preparation for a new challenge
OUR MOST FREQUENT TYPES OF COACHING:
- Work-life balance coaching
- Career coaching
- Development coaching
- Coaching for results
- Executive coaching