- we focus what is important to you -
We help our participants to understand their communication styles, attitudes, strengths, and weaknesses to optimize the abilities they wish to develop. Our managerial and business training aimed at behavioural changes is built on the philosophy "from know-how to show-how". In practice, this means that our coaches put emphasis on applying knowledge in practice.
The training consists of modules that combine didactics and tools with short practical exercises and role-playing on specific issues. The process of transfer, which we suggest, allows each participant to implement the training content into everyday practice.
We help you to move from "know-how" to "show-how". Our clients most appreciate the "simple, practical, sensible, and useful" approach that can be immediately put into everyday practice, bringing clear benefits. They say that the main difference lies in the methodological work of the coach who treats each coachee individually depending on their needs, aiding them in their realization.
We focus on the commitment of individuals to achieve higher performance. We help our coachees to understand their communication styles, attitudes, strengths, and weaknesses to optimize the abilities they wish to develop. Our managerial and business training aimed at behavioural changes is built on the philosophy "from know-how to show-how". In practice, this means that our coaches put emphasis on applying knowledge in practice.
CHOOSE THE TYPE OF TRAINING THAT SUITS YOU OR YOUR COMPANY BEST:
- Open manager academy
- Internal corporate trainings tailored to your needs
- Soft skills trainings
- Training on Job
MOST COMMON TYPES OF TRAINING PROGRAMS AND WORKSHOPS:
- Managerial excellence
- Leadership training
- Business skills
- Sales excellence
- Change management
- Effective management of meetings and appointments
- Communication skills for non-managers and specialists
- Evaluation and development meetings
- Presentation skills
- Public speaking and influencing the audience
- Win-win negotiations
- Bargaining training and protection against manipulation
- Selling your ideas and the ability to convince
- Efficient handling of objections
- Work-life balance
- Time management and personal organization
- Resolving complaints and claims
- Conflict management and controlled mediation
- Virtual management - managing people remotely
- 360 Feedback
- Questionnaires on corporate culture and employee satisfaction
- Workshops on specific topics